X50PRO review by Washburn

Washburn: X50PRO

Purchased from: Local Store

I play many styles of music, rock, punk, ska, and it fits them all. I can any kind of sound I want with it, in addition to my Digitech RP 100. Beautiful clean sound and awesome distortion sound, it has a nice crunch to it. There are an endless variety of sounds you can make with the guitar.

This is an excellent guitar and would recommend it to anyone. It is much better than my old Jackson, and plays similarly to my Music Man. However, the sound of the X50PRO is way better than the other two. I'm not sure if I would purchace it again, but for the price, nothing offers better sound and versatility. This guitar is fantastic. I am very pleased with my purchace.

You could definatly go through an entire gig without switching guitars, due to the variety of sounds, and versatility.

The action is a little high, but once I get new strings I can fix the action. There were not many flaws with the guitar. The finish picks up finger prints easily, which can be a problem, but I don't mind. Stays in tune very well, even after long playing.

This guitar was made in 2003 I believe. Has 24 easily accesable frets. It has a beautiful quilted maple top. It has a 3-way selector with coil tap. It has two Seymour Duncan humbuckers. A custom-custom in the bridge, and 59 model in the neck. It has a Buzz Feiten tuning system. The guitar came with a Washburn hardcase.