X50PRO review by Washburn

Washburn: X50PRO

Purchased from: ''TAVA SKANA''

I think this guitar pretty much suits my style (alternative, grunge, punk, clasiic). It is not noisy at all. Great guitar with very, very powerful fat sound. With my amp (for now) Laney LX12 its makes powerful my style sounds. I will change pickups to Seymour Duncan alnico || pro. But these are fine too!

Overall it fits my style but not perfect! This is my 2nd guitar and i get it 2 days ago. Its my best guitar yet.Ill be very sad if I lost it becouse I spend a lots of money for this one, but I wanted a Epiphone les paul.I really love the look of neck but I HATE that there aren't inlys on it, so its harder to play.

Haven't play live yet, but I'm sure that with its powerful fat sound its great for gigs. I think its well made guitar so my prediction is a long life for it. Strap buttons are very big, hard and solid. I realy wish that there would be neck inlays becouse if you play in a dark place its hard to figure out where you are.

Set-up is pretty damn good (its made in Indonesia). Pickups are adjusted very well but anyways I'll change them to Seymour Duncan alnico || pro. Guitar finish and set up is fine.I really love the look of neck but I HATE that there arent inlys on it, so its harder to play.

Made in Indonesia, bought in latvia.24 frets. Mahogany Body. Quilted maple carved top. String thru body. Tune-o-matic bridge.Mahogany set neck. Rosewood fingerboard. Nut width: 43mm. Seymour Duncan '59 reissue neck pickup. Seymour Duncan Custom Custom bridge pickup. 3-way toggle Switch.Exclusive Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners. Gloss finish. Buzz Feiten Tuning System. I really love the look of neck but I HATE that there aren't inlys on it, so its harder to play.