EG112C review by Yamaha

Yamaha: EG112C

Purchased from: Haworth Guitars

This guitar is quite versitile. It can do jazz to death metal. I use it with a DigiTech RP200A, no effects, Marshall JCM900 amp modeller on the effects pedal and a Randall 25 watt. When cranked this guitar does get a bit noisy and gives a lot of feedback. As I said this guitar can play anything quite well.

I play metal and it does the job fine. If this guitar were stolen I would buy something else. This thing didn't need a service ever, the neck didn't bend it stayed perfect. Overall this is the perfect guitar for a beginner with a buget. I highly recommend it.

This guitar would guite easily withstand live playing and I would go on stage without a backup. Everything seems like it will last fine except the electronics. This guitar will last. I play at least 3 hours a day and sometimes play it 7 hours on weekends when theres no school.

This guitar was set up almost perfectly. I've had it for 2 years and the only problem was the electronics. You have to fiddle with the pickup selector to get it working.

It has 22 frets on a rosewood fretboard. Maple body Strat style. Wilkinson bridge. Passive electronics. This guitar has very loud pickups compared to a lot of guitars. Only has one volume, one tone and a 5 way pickup selector. Accessories: amp 10 watt, gig bag, strap, cable, tools, whammy bar.

thebeef
    i like the sound of it and i think it is a very good guitar. i like using it for new songs i am learning to play.the sound could sound a bit better but overall i like it. i dont recomend it for playing in front of peole though.