EG112C review by Yamaha

• Reviewer's score: 5.6 Decent
Yamaha: EG112C

Purchased from: Costco

My music style is very versatile. I use a spider III 15 watt. This guitar plays OK it's kinda noisy and the pick ups are not good. The clean setting sound great almost acoustic. This guitar overall is pretty good sounding just with a 100 dollar amp should do.

For my music playing it's really good. If it was stolen I would without hesitation, not buy it again. This guitar feels good wen you play it and has some versatility. If your a beginner you should definitely buy this. With a good 100 dollar amp it plays pretty good. I use a Line 6 Spider III and it's sounds pretty good.

I don't think you shud play this Live. The strap buttons aren't solid they come off with slight movements. I woudnt play without a backup cause it's a cheap guitar. My guitar has fell and dropped and hit walls and I only have one chip I it. After a while the pickups start to rust.

This guitar, compared to other wal-mart, Bj and Costco is pretty damn good! If you go to guitar center this guitar is a piece of crap! The guitar is pretty reliable and after 3 years it's finally wearing out. The G string sounds like crap. The pickups hum like a bitch.

This guitar has 22 frets. The neck is pretty skinny and really easy to play. It comes with two single-coils and a Humbucker. The body is like a Strat. 5 way selector and two knob, volume, tone. Bolt on Neck. Has tremolo that makes the guitar come out of tune easily.