EG112GPBL review by Yamaha

Purchased from: Mr. CD

It sounds pretty good. It has good, clean sound. You feel like a pro with it. I'm using a 10 watt amp combo that came with it, it sounds very good for its size, it has a single on/off button for Drive (distortion). I play a variety of genres, all of them based in rock (alternative, rock, grunge, some metal riffs, etc). It fits great with my needs.

In general, this guitar is great for a beginner and even intermediates. I've been playing with it like 2 years now. If it were stolen or lost, I would rapidly go and buy another one like this, or if I had the money buy an Ibanez, Fender or my biggest wish: a Gibson Les Paul. But for my average income this guitar is great, of course I would buy it again. I kind of dislike the design.

You can highly depend on it. Asbeing my first electric guitar, I don't jump and run all over the practice room or in friend's parties because I fear to break it, but once in a while friends of mine do it and nothing has happened to it (I think I'll practice some jumps and acrobatics with it).

It has good, classis shape. It is solid, and all the materials are of high quality. The only missing part was a G string, which didn't bother me.

Nice Guitar with all what you can wish for (if you're a beginner obviously).

howerdstern
    I like this guitar it has pretty good sound. Its a great guitar to play around on. It would be the best sounding guitar i have found for the price.
    Kynyster_K
    How much does this thing cost in US currency?? i'm only 14 and i want an electric guitar that don't cost an arm and a leg... but still sounds good