EG303 review by Yamaha

• Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Yamaha: EG303

Purchased from: friend

This guitar does not handle disortion well so it doesen't really suit rock purposes. I'm was running it through a beringer GMX212 it serves naow as a back up guitar. It also has an extremely annoying buzz. You don't have to much options with this guitar.

I like to play rock and this guitar was not built for that. I've ben playing for 8 yeras now and I own twelve guitars. I have recently purchased a Les Paul standerd that I would recommend above all it is my main guitar. If this guitar was stolen I would not buy a new one.

This guitar will handle live playing but not to much abuse. I have used it as aback up guiter in gigs when I needed a quick Switch. The strap buttons do very well. I don't put to much trust in this guitar. The finish on this guitar is terrible it is way to easy to ding and peel.

When I got this guitar it was abouyt as good as it's gonna get. What can you say for a cheap guitar.

I'm not sure what year this guitar was made since I bought it used. It has 22 frets and a surpringly comfortable fretboard. The finish is a black glosy finish that I absouletly hate you barley touch it and it scratches. The body style is copiying a Strat. It also has a string through style bridge when I would much rather have a Tune-O-Matic. It has pasive pickups. It has a volume and a single tone knob with 5-way selector.