ERG121 review by Yamaha

• Reviewer's score: 6.4 Neat
Yamaha: ERG121

Accually I've play many kind of rhythm and songs but most I've play metal and rock. I used the Vintage Amp and also 10-watts Yamaha G-10. Quite nice but when I play it in some jamming studio, it was humming and maybe it is couse of cheap wood or else. To me, it have a bright sound, if you know how to play it very well. And this guitar is good for your homework practice.

I playing rock, blues, alternative and also metal and even classical too. I have used this guitar for 1 year and I am happy with it. Accually I have asked it (before buy) but to me, it was not the important thing. If it stolen, I might get another guitar. Just to try the another guitar, not becouse I hate this guitar. ERG0-121 might be a good guitar if it was build with a good quality wood and good placement pickups also come with a good amplifier too.

Accually, in band I wasn't have a second guitar becouse to me, I know how to devellope the sound with this guitar and it was available for withstand live playing(if you know how to create it).

This guitar created very well with start style body and I've dissapointed how they put the pick-up. Quite worst when I can't get a good picking. For a quality, maybe Yamaha didn't used a good quality of wood. And maybe becouse of that, this ERG121 humming when the overdrive mode has apply.

The Yamaha ERG has 22 frets, with a mahogany fingerboard. It has a Strat stly body, with a volume knob and a tone knob. It has 5 pickups and a nice bridge. It comes with a gig bag, a strap, a cable (a weak one), a tremolo bar, a tuner, picks and strings and a 10-watt amp.