Pacifica 112 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: Pacifica 112

Purchased from: Cosco Warehouse, Clifton, NJ, USA

This guitar makes great sound, that is, if you have a good amp. I usually play rock and some punk on this guitar, they all sound great. The amp that it came with just powerful sux. Horrible tone and only drive/clean selector. I don't know much about and I've only been learning myself for about 2 years and this is my second guitar.

This guitar is awesome, but if iw were to bring it to a gig, I would rely on this thing with my life and screw the backup. This thing is worth the price and This thing is like my bestest friend. I would definitely choose this if your moving from and acoustic or just starting. But I'm thinking about getting a new guitar for my performances. If this thing was stolen or lost, I would definately take the effort to buy the same one because it was at a low price and high quality.

The strap slips all the time and gets worn and ripped. It would be great if i had a strap lock. The tuning gets untuned like every day but it doesnt take long to readjust it. I've had this guitar for about 4 months and there are light scratches here and there due to my terrible picking, but the gloss makes it very hard to see fingerprints and scratches. If i were to take all my stickers off it would look brand new. but the pick dust gets all over the pickups and gets stuck on there and there is now permenant black marks all over but thats just because of my bad picks that I bought. but other than that. And after all its been through, knocks, drops, falls, slips, and pinned with a pick, this guitar is very hard to damage heh. But thats only because I treat it like my best friend.

The guitar came in without a scratch or print. Everything was in mint condition, and the packaging was excellent. Took me about 45 minutes to take to guitar out of the box and bags. Not a flaw. The pickups were a little bit uneven but all is good.

Made IN China with Yamaha Japan Standards 5 way selector Black Gloss Finish Tuners non Locking 22 Frets,Standard Package, came with a Yamaha GA-10 Amp that sux bad, gig bag, $80 value starter set. But definately worth the price.