Pacifica 112L review by Yamaha

Yamaha: Pacifica 112L

Purchased from: internet

When using the humbucker and full tone it gives a great acoustic feel. Cranking the town right down and connecting my Danelectro overdrive pedal, this guitar gives great screaming, tearing sounds. Even when used with my 10 watt Marshall amp the sound can get very loud in fact I've almost burst my ear drums before. This guitar can give quite a rich sound but also quite flat, tinny sounds depending on how its set.

I think it's a good guitar, it's my first guitar and I've had it now for almost 2 years. Eveything works still, the natural finish, despite repeated hits, still looks pretty good. There isn't anything bad about it and is definately worth the money as a beginner. It is also very well priced considering the lack of cheap left handed guitars around.

Built like a tank. I've had the guitar for about 2 years and everything works perfectly despite being dropped repeatedly and smacked of various things. The only problem is the jack as it loosens dramaticly everytime I unplug the wire but this isn't major, it jst needs tightening up every now and again.

Everything works well, I've never had any trouble with the pickups, the action is just right for quick playing. The only bad things are that using the whammy bar detunes the strings quite a bit and the single coil pickups give off a bit of a buzz if you are closer than a few feet from the amp.

- 22 frets - 1 volume control - 1 tone control - 2 single coil pickups - Humbucker

Josh guitar god
    i love this guitar its ma first one an its the best guitar you can get for its price range its got a brilliant sound to it
    68_SG
    quite definatly the worst guitar ever buil, the neck is terrible, the pickups have insane feedback, and the saddle breaks the strings... trust me i seen quite a few of the around and if your lucky its only worth maybe 20 bucks firewood if the buyer is in a life or death situation and with the electronics maybe 25... don't buy this guitar if you want a cheap strat go with a squier i ain't a fan of squier's low end strats but you'll get a way better guitar for your buck
    Ghopki02
    68_SG, you're an idiot. Yamaha pacifica 112's are generally regarded as the very best starter guitars. My guitar teacher commented on how nice yamaha pacificas are, my cousin who has been playing for 15 years and who plays fenders and gibsons said it had a very nice neck and he was gonna consider getting one.
    NFE