AG30 review by Acoustic

Acoustic: AG30

Purchased from: Guitar Center- Nashville

This amp has an amazing sound. It does a great job amplifying my acoustic through it. It suits my style which is country and some rock. I think not matter what your style is, it would always sound great. It is never noisy, even on high volumes. It has a great range of volume, my crowds never have a problem of hearing my performance when I use this amp.

I have been playing on this amp for 3 years, and it has never let me down. I am completely satisfied with this amp. If it was stolen, I would definitely Drive right back up to Guitar Center, and purchase me another one right away. I love how it has great sound and reliability and durability, which makes it an overall great amp!

Yes I can depend on this amp to always give truly, satisfactory results. I trust it enough that I would have no worries playing a gig, without having a backup amp. I have never had any problems with this amp.

I use this amp on my Fender acoustic-electric and it does an amazing job. This amp has only one channel which is clean. This amp has a wide variety of 16 different settings. This amp has 2 guitar inputs, a headphone jack, and an aux. In input.