AG30 Review

manufacturer: Acoustic date: 05/25/2012 category: Guitar Amplifiers

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Acoustic: AG30
This amp has a wide variety of 16 different settings. This amp has an amazing sound. I think not matter what your style is, it would always sound great.
 9.7
 9.8
 9.5
 3,941
reviews (2) pictures (2) 1 comment vote for this gear:
AG30 Reviewed by: RyanH 97, on may 25, 2012

Purchased from: Guitar Center- Nashville

Features: I use this amp on my Fender acoustic-electric and it does an amazing job. This amp has only one channel which is clean. This amp has a wide variety of 16 different settings. This amp has 2 guitar inputs, a headphone jack, and an aux. In input. // 10

Sound: This amp has an amazing sound. It does a great job amplifying my acoustic through it. It suits my style which is country and some rock. I think not matter what your style is, it would always sound great. It is never noisy, even on high volumes. It has a great range of volume, my crowds never have a problem of hearing my performance when I use this amp. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Yes I can depend on this amp to always give truly, satisfactory results. I trust it enough that I would have no worries playing a gig, without having a backup amp. I have never had any problems with this amp. // 9

Overall Impression: I have been playing on this amp for 3 years, and it has never let me down. I am completely satisfied with this amp. If it was stolen, I would definitely Drive right back up to Guitar Center, and purchase me another one right away. I love how it has great sound and reliability and durability, which makes it an overall great amp! // 10

More Acoustic reviews rating category latest review
+ AG-15 8.9 Guitar Amplifiers 08/20/2013