GA10 review by Ashton

• Reviewer's score: 1.8 Junky
Ashton: GA10

Purchased from: gak.co.uk

I use a ibeneze electric and 2 pickups at the front on in the middle and one at the back. It suits my music style just fine like rock, jazz, classical, classial rock etc. It is not noisy on any style or environments and the clean channel can become very distorted well very distroted at any setting at high volumes. The distrotion sould like crap! You may as well leave it on the cleasn channel and it will sound more distorted.

For my style of music I don't think it fits at all but I will do for very beginniers well at least for 5 weeks. I not impressed with this amp at all, I have been playing for 2 years. If it was stolen I would definitly buy another amp. I love nothing about it and I hate everyting about it. I own a tangle wood acoustic eletcric guitar, which it sounds like crap on the amp anyway.

I wouldn't depend on it even at home. Well it is not big enough to go on a gig with but I would only rely on it at very low sounds! Well I have blowen the speaker ut on it the 5th week I first started playing guitar and I never neglected it ever! Just lack of quality!

The amp was made in 2003-2004 and the amp play alright for my style of music everything! But since the amp is not that much quality if you crank it up you will blow the spaeker out like I did. But mind you it is only 10 watts. It only has one channel. It has no effects loops, but it does have a headphone jack! It would be good if it had an effect loop, I never really use distrotion because it does not sound that good on this amp. I use this amp at home for my ibenze electric guitar just for practice. But this amp has no guts or power it hasn't got a mean tune I have blown the spaeker out on the one that I own because it was not loud enough even when it was cranked right up!

tanglewood rock
    ok mabye i was a little harsh on mi review but it is good for begginers for a while until they wanna crank it up like me hhahahaha
    robo_epiphone
    i have this amp. i also have the ga80. i only use this amp when i'm having a guitar lesson. but when im jamming or performing i use the big one. this amp is fine for lessons
    keiron_d
    i too have this amp, and while it's not the loudest thing ever, it's great for practicing and even a little am between a guitarist or two and a bassist. the lack of reverb isn't great, but it was real cheap. i'm quite fond of it really.
    IbenezIceman
    i have this and it was great for chucking out clean chords but once i learnt some metallica and disturbed i cranked up the volume and got a distortion pedal and it blew in like the intro tho master of puppets....i wouldnt buy this even if you are a beginner,infact dont buy ashton products cos i have one of their guitars and it suks balls
    6DP
    I had this amp for 4 years from beginner to my present state. Finally upgraded to GA100FX, its very tank.