VP100H review by Ashton

• Reviewer's score: 3.5 Poor
Ashton: VP100H

Purchased from: Studio 19

The VP100H produces a nice clear warm sound form its clean channel and a heavy distorted sound from second channel perfect for those killer riffs and solos. It also is equiped with a filth channel to get that extra kick out of it.

I think this is a very good amp and cheap for a valve amp this amp would suit any body just getting into a band or is looking for more power. I play a bit of everything but manly metal and rock and I can't complain it gives me the perfect sound I need. I've been playing for 2 years and I haven't come across any amp thats sounds like it. I've tryed some other amps out and I would rather the VP100H over them the only amp would prefer more than my VP100H would be a Road King (Mesa/Boogie).

The VP100H is a full valve amp and puts more than enough power out to get me by of done some gigs with it and has supported me well enough and havent had to use its full power yet. It is relatly tough and its never broken down on stage. Of only ever had one problem with and that was a day after I bought one of the tubes was faulty and I got another one and haven't had any problems with it since. Other than that the amp is relative reliable.

The VP100H come with the basic effects reverb, crunch, channe 2 (distorted) and filth. it is a fairly versitile amp can go form warm clear tone type of sound to a dirty grungdey effect. it has a high and low input.