BB10 review by B.B. Blaster

• Reviewer's score: 5.8 Decent
B.B. Blaster: BB10

Purchased from: Got With Kit

The guitar I used with this was the Encore I got with it, the Encore was quite bad so the sound will be judged on that. The distorion is more grainy than rocking and you can't hear half the notes. But considering alot of begginer amps don't have distortion, this was to be a plus. the sound clean is mediochre, but the best soud takes ages of tweaking with your quitar and amp. I'll give it a 5.

Altogether the amp for a person like me, (4 almost 5 years of guitar playing) is no use, but for a begginer who ets it qwith a setup as these are common with begginer set ups, it does the job, I'll give it, a six.

This amp although preety naff, won't die, it's been not used for years, been droppped, bumped and played to death, but sounds the same and hasnan't got any chips, I'm quite surprised so I'll give it a 7.

Ahh the BB Blaster, my first ever amp, it came with one of those cheapy Encore quitar outfits which lasted a year. I sold the guitar but inside my coubard is the amp. The last time I used this amp was when I compared it to my newest and main amp (Kustom KGA16R) and I must say, it's quite bad. For features you get bare minimal, a distortion button (the dist is quite bad but okay for a small amp) and a main voloume and 3 controls. But then you must remember, this is a beginer amp. So for an beginner amp it's around a 7, for a normal amp 4, I'd go for a 5 then considering both these factors.

aaron liposett
    this amp is absolutly terrible.. when you put it on distortion it sounds like your whisteling into a telephone...rubbish! it is fairly sturdy though you could kick this little thing against the wall and it will probably still keep whisteling....overall....2