BB10 review by B.B. Blaster

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat
B.B. Blaster: BB10

Purchased from: Ebay

First used with an Encore KC3 which is a bad guitar so all I could play with this is things like Blink 182 and Green Day. Now used with a Vintage VS6 and a Boss MT-2 it actually sounds quite good but thats probably got nothing to do with the amp and more to do with the pedal. It is incredibly noisy at all times, the clean is distorted, the distortion is ridiculous. You have to play everything perfectly for it to sound any good at all which in a way helps you become a better guitarist so its good for beginners.

I play any kind of rock or metal, from We Are Scientists to Trivium, and this amp can barely manage it. I'm getting a Cube 60 which should be better. I love how cheap it was but I don't think I would get another one because it sounds pretty bad. I didn't compare it to anything else but just got it because its so cheap. Gets a 6 due to the fact it will never break and it was my first amp.

This thing has been kicked around, dropped, played at insanely high levels and with way too much distortion for its own good and it still sounds the same and doesn't have a single dent in. It would survive a nuclear war.

Has a headphone jack, overdrive setting, tone, distortion and volume controls. This was my first amp and for 10 I'd say was worth the money. It's only 10 Watt so it's good for practicing at home and helps you become a better guitarist because if you suck you can really tell!