BB10 review by B.B. Blaster

• Reviewer's score: 2.8 Junky
B.B. Blaster: BB10

I use an Epiphone G310 with 2 humbuckers. It doesn't suite my music style at all. You could toggle with the few switches it has all day but wouldn't get a difference in sound from this amp. It always has a constant annoying buzzing sound whatever volume is. Clean tone is the same at any volume it just buzzes and makes spitting sounds and you can't realy tell what sound distortion is becawse it's just a noise.

This amp only realy makes one sound and that's bad. It doesnt't suit anything. I wish I would have tested it out first other wise I would have bought a Marshall MG15DFX. If it were lost or stolen I would thank whoever stole it, it's awful. I could only reccomend this amp to a small child who was starting to play to anyone else it's useless.

I would never take this to a gig to practice on or play on. When the volume is turned 3/4 of the way up it whistles and makes a spitting sound. I haven't dropped or hit it yet but it looks and feels sturdy. I don't think that it would break if you threw it down a flight of stairs.

I think the amp was made in 2005. The style of music I play is metal, rock and punk.this amp struggles to do anything. It has 1 channel and volume, tone and distortion nobs. It also has a headphone jack and a small red button that when pressed in it increases the volume and sound of the amp. I'm a bedroom player so that's were I mostly play on it. I've been playing for about 4 months on an Epiphone G-310 and got this about 7 weeks after I got my guitar. Even though I haven't been playing very long I am very dissapointed in the amp however for 40 quid you can't complain.