BB10 review by B.B. Blaster

• Reviewer's score: 3.8 Poor
B.B. Blaster: BB10

Purchased from: A guy

Now there's the deal, you just cannot get a decent sound out of this amp well not with distortion anyway. The clean channel is a basic clean witch isn't bad but in the background there's a hissing sound. Then we've got the distortion channel, noisy, squiky, rubbish! For a beginner he would not think of this any different but I mean come on, once you've had the rest you don't need the worst do you?

Well for the beginner who hasn't got the penny's this guitar should be OK but after a few months, maybe start thinking to upgrade to a small Marshall or something like that. If it were lost in my kitchen I would not buy another one, in fact I might just put it on freecycle.

This amp for all its other bad features is quite strong. No I kid you not, it seems quite well built, tightly screwed together but then that doesn't make it a good amp does it? I have kicked and thrown this thing about over the last couple of years and it still sounds the same as the day I got it.

I have no idea when this amp was made. With this bit of kit you'll be able to make the squikiest noises known to man. The sound is terrible. Now it does have two channels in a sense. The red button on the left-hand side of the amp turns the overdrive on/off. It has three knobs for Gain, Tone, and Volume, pretty simple yeah! It also has aline outfor headphones etc.