BB10 review by B.B. Blaster

• Reviewer's score: 5.5 Decent
B.B. Blaster: BB10

Purchased from: Ebay

I'm currently using a Epiphone Les Paul 100 with humbuckers. This amp has no music style although you can make a barely acceptable blues sound with it. It can be noisy but the clean sound distorts even when it's quiet and you can't hear the notes your playing when playing with the overdrive over half volume. Well I have tried pinch harmonics on it but it makes no noise. I can do them on my friends MG50 but not this amp.

Well again I play all sorts of different styles and this is probably the worst amp ever. I've been playing for 2 years and own a Epiphone Les Paul 100 and also the Encore KC3 that came with the amp. I wish I'd asked for a better amp before I bought this amp. If it were stolen I would say good luck to Who ever stole it, in fact I would pay some one to steal it from me, so I would definatly get something better. Well I like it because well I supose it was my first amp... nah I lie I hate the dam thing! I compared it too a Yamaha Pacifica 112 and a Fender frontman. Wish I had bought them frontman. Well my guitar tutor currently has a knife to my throat as he wants me to give it a 6 because he likes the names of the tone and gain knobs. He dosen't like anything else about it just the labels.

Well I don't gig and even if I did I'd never gig with this. I wouldn't even practice Backstage or perform to any of my family with this amp. Although that said, this is a very durable amp. One of my friends spilt beer on it, my dog went to the toilet on it, and it fell of my mums car, and it has never broken. So it's quite durable.

I bought this with a Encore KC3. I play all sorts of different styles such as punk, metal, blues, pop, rock, Indie etc, and I think it's best suited for a really bad blues sound. It has 2 channels. A clean channel and a overdrive channel, which can be activated by pressing a little red button called ZAP. It also has a gain knob, a tone knob, and a volume knob (labelled BEEF, TWEAK & ENJOY - my guitar tutor is the only person I have met Who likes these names). It also has a Headphone jack labeled shut up, I've never used this. I don't gig so this is only used at home.

stradivari310
    I have purchased many guitars since I bought this amp and they have pickups ranging from humbuckers to single coils to dual coils
    Wow... that's pretty sad.
    Dead Marshal
    i didn't believe this at first, i was just like "wait, that's my shitty starter amp!" it has about four good sounds on overdrive, perhaps none without. overall: LESS THAN AVERAGE
    wchurchill
    had it for a year as my starter amp , its alirght but i hate the names given to knobs and it is pretty crap
    Dr. Rabbit
    This amp sounds decent on clean, when the volume is at 2... The drive on this makes baby Jesus cry. If a turd could make a noise, it wouldn't be much different to this.