BB10 review by B.B. Blaster

• Reviewer's score: 5.5 Decent
B.B. Blaster: BB10

Purchased from: amazon.co.uk

The sound is the same no matter what guitar I use I've used Les Pauls on it Encore Fender and my current Ibanez it all sounds the same with the overdrive channel. The clean channel is okay and can have a slight distortion occasionally. If I could change the sound in anyway I would make the overdrive better. If you turn up the volume the sound becomes horrible. If I use it I'm careful not to ruin the sweet sound from my guitar.

I play mostly heavy metal music and for that it does a good job and with the tone you can get an old school black sabbath sound. On the clean channel I can do almost anything but not to a good sound quality. If I lost it or it was stolen I wouldn't bother buying a new one because I know it would be returned as its bad like that. If I use it I only use it for a very unique sound. I can't find another sound like the one that comes out of this. The guitar it came with wasn't all to great noe I've changed it to become better as the fretboard wore away very very fast. But overall its a good starter amp if you are intressed in metal or old school rock/punk. Otherwise its the worlds greatest footstall.

This amp is indestructable I can do anything to it and it still sounds how I got it, sadly, overall though this amp is amazing for this its never broke never changed and is always the same too bad the sound isn't good enough. NEVER GO GIGGING WITH IT THOUGH.

Very basic includes 'zap', 'enter', 'beef', 'tweak', 'enjoy', 'shut up', and 'juice.' for all of us that don't speak BB Blaster language its got a clean channel a simple overdrive gain tone and volume aswell as headphones which I found usefull. Pretty good for a cheap practise amp which came with an Encore guitar.