Blue Devil GX112 review by Behringer

Behringer: Blue Devil GX112

Purchased from: derringers

The amps clean sound is really good but it's distorsion is lacking so it helps to be used with distorsion. To get the best sound have it on clean with distorsion and it's beautiful. it's got lots of really good sounding effects and my favoutite pitch shifter (harmoniser type thingy) which has a range from 1 octave lower to 1 octave higher. I love the sound of the amp and I'm using humbuckers. It's a very versatile amp but if you want to play heavy stuff you need a pedal.

I really love this amp and I always prefer using it compared to other amps. I've tried many amps and had bad experiences with almost every brand except mine. I want to stick with it and just get a quad or something to make it louder it's a good enough quality amp for the bbig stuff and I loooove it.

I've never needed a backup with this amp and is very strong. One idiot friend managed to screw it up somehow. But it was easy fixed. It's a good amp nd the times I thought it was broken it turned out I had the volume on my guitar off or something stupid.

The amp has 2 channels called heaven (clean) and hell (distorsion). It has an effects processor with many cool effects. Its master volume goes up to 12 yes you heard right 12. It's loud enough for playing live, I have used it in small gigs at less than half volume.