Ultrastack BG412V review by Behringer

Behringer: Ultrastack BG412V

Purchased from: Small Guitar Store

I am using this with my Vox AD100VTH Head. It sound pretty good. The cab is very punchy and I can get wonderful sounds out of it. I have never taken it to high volumes so I do not know how the speakers hold up at high volumes.

I play basically any type of rock. This works perfectly well for all of it. I have been playing about a year now. I use this with my Vox Head and my Epiphone Les Paul. If it were stolen or lost, I would probably buy a different cab just because my head needs a different amount of ohms. If I were using a different head, I would definetly buy this cab again. It has a low price tag and still sounds great.

I have not had a problem with this cab. I have never gigged with it though. It seems very solidly built and I don't see anything on it breaking at all.

This cabinet is equipped with 4 12 inch Bugera Speakers. Each speaker has 50 Watts power handling. 200 Watts total. Can be used at 4 ohms mono or 8 ohms stereo. Wheels on one side for easier movement. Casters would probably work better than these wheels though. Heavy and solidly built. I give this an 8 because it is hard to move due to no casters and the weight.

Weybl Himself
    I can vouch for this cab, stands up to gigging and high volumes well, or it has in my experience, like all low price products there's bound to be horrow stories. But I love this cab, loud, punchy and solid as a brick shithouse.
    As_I_Lay_Dying5
    I can also vouch for this amp. I have turned the volume all the way up and the speakers still hold. Although the price is low it is still a wonderful cab.
    ekune26
    Yeah..It work's fine in the beginings...but you don't know when it is going to malfunction...like all behringer products
    ChrisMan101
    They work well i have the head v-tone and its really good for the price u pay you cant beat them the head is very good to but if you didnt like the speakers change them put Celetions in them then you got a nice cab right.