Ultratwin GX210 review by Behringer

Behringer: Ultratwin GX210

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I use this amp mostly with a Fender Stratocaster and a Epi SG. It suit's my style OK. It isn't noisy but it isn't really quiet either. I use it mostly with the Overdrive on max and the EQ set like this: bass 4 - mid 6 - high 9. It has really nice cleans that don't distort at high volumes. The distortion would fit something like Zepplin or AC/DC.

As I said before I play mostly metal and blues. It matches my style ok. I have been playing for a little under five years. If it was stollen I would probobly get replace it with a Marshal amp. I love the cleans, but I really don't care for the overdrive. I compared it to the Marshall MG series combo's. I prefered this at the time. I just wish it had a better overdrive channel.

I can depend on it at gig's becouse I have never had any problems at a gig with it. The amp has never broken down on me. It has taken damage really well and it holds together really well.

It was made in Germany in 2001. The amp is ok for my style. I play metal/blues. It has 2 channels, built in effects, and a headphone jack. I wish it had a heavier overdrive channel because the distorion is too weak. I use this amp at my larger gig's because it is the most powerful amp I own. It is a solid state amp.