V-Ampire LX1-112 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Ampire LX1-112

Purchased from: eBAY.com

My Epi Les Paul sounds great but I have had to turn it down to get the clip light to go away at least half the time. I have not noticed any unwanted distortion at any level but I don't shred.

I would recommend this amp to anyone willing to keep costs low and versatility high. If you have more money, get more amp. Less money, get more money! All in all, I am happy and still rockin' at 40+ years old!

I have had no problems at all with this except the normal learning curve of a new amp. So, rock on Behringer!

This is basicaaly my first amp that has modeling of other amps in it. The British Hi-Gain setting is awesome. I use this in L2 live mode hooked up to our PA system for local gigs. I just played to about 200 in an open air pavilion with this cranked to about 3/4 with no problems. Since I paid about half price on eBay, you have got to know I am ecstatic! I use a clean setting, distorted rhythm, and distorted lead settings on the same save bank then use the footswitch to move between. '80s rock sounds great on this amp.