V-Ampire LX1-112 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Ampire LX1-112

Purchased from: cranbourne music

I play everything and have been so for years but I concentrate on metal. This amp has the Mesa Rectifier settings which can annihilate everything in the room with it's distortion. I can get any tone I want from this baby, I use the Marshall JCM-800 simulation for any classic rock and then I change it to the Fender Twin for cleans. The noise can be eliminated at the settings so this can make those single coil madness go away. One thing that bothers me is that the clean doesn't go very loud when the amps distortion is too low but then just add the compressor effect and you will get double the volume.

This amp is probably the best you can buy for it's price range. This amp will suit anyone because it's made for everything (it will also save you heaps in pedal money). I have been playing guitar for years now and I own a Marshall MDX100 and a Randall amp. This amp also comes with a footpedal so you can switch between settings and tones. If this amp was stolen, I wouldent even think twice and get this amp again. The only thing I wish it had was a wah pedal but the automatic wah effects are pretty cool. I love this amp.

This amp is rock solid I have been using this at gigs for a year and it's in the same shape as when I had received it. The amp has never failed me, it's always in perfect shape no matter what. It's not very heavy as well so it's pretty good for transportation.

This is am newer Behringer amp which was made in 2005. This amp has to be one of the most versatile amp in history! I can ANY tone, from AC/DC to Santana and from Metallica to Steve Vai. This amp has practically every effect you have heard of! It has brilliant reverb effects and everything is adjustable and customizable. This amp has everything! Even a tuner which is also adjustable. it's a pretty powerful amp, 120W (60 watts for 2 channel) and a 12 Jensen speaker.

Weybl Himself
    The V-tone and V-amp series' are great if you can't afford a tube or hybrid amp. Decent modeling and handy effects. Still have my old V-tone head which is kind of a watered down version of this amp style in head form. Still use ot occasionally, great cleans.
    JeffBrower
    Can you save effects on the V-ampire? I have the V-amp 2, and you can only shuffle through the preset effects with the footswitch.