V-Ampire LX210 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Ampire LX210

I use an '05 Epiphone Les Paul Custom with this amp w/ the stock pickups. It suits my music perfect, which is basically anything rockish. Oh, its noisy when you want it to be, but quiet when you have the headphones in the jack (which I highly reccomend for practice). If you can think of the effect, it has it, it even has different kinds of clean and distortion settings and you can mix effect together and stuff like that. The distortion is Crushing on this amp the way I have it, but you can change everything about the sound of the distortion so it fits your style.

Perfect match for music. Only flaws are that it takes a bit longer than a normal amp to Switch channels and effects and that its pretty heavy (especially carrying up stairs, trust me). There really is no comparison to this amp because it is noy just an amp, it's a computer (/amp).

I can definetely rely on this amp and use it in a gig without a backup. I have had it for about a year and use it for maybe 3 hours a day and it has never broken down or lost any quality at all.

I don't know wat the year is. It is perfect because it has over 125 effect possibilities. Something like 25 channels, with easy channel switching and effect loops and headphone jack as well as extra amp jacks. I use all of the features. I use this amp for practice, doing gigs, and everywhere else that calls for a good amp. It has plenty of power. I mean the volume less than a quarter way up shakes the floor.

soadquake981
    yeah, i have this amp, it was a pretty good value. i'm concerned about not getting good distorted tones, though. i can't seem to match them with sounds from even live tracks. i guess behringer has their own class of distorted sounds!
    hatedeathcrew
    yeah i have this amp 2 and i also agree that the distortion is a little dodge, im into metal and i think that the distortion is not suitable for a metal head like myself, if ur lokking for an amp with good distortion i recomend the ashton GA100H