V-Ampire LX210 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Ampire LX210

I use three single coil pickups, also I play blues, classic rock, some modern rock, and other types. the chorus is really good, the distortion isn't very good but I have a distortion pedal, the auto way is decent, the flanger and phaser are good. the clean channel is good. you can make loudness with this amp.

This is a great amp it sounds great and the effects are good and you can play just about anything with it. I have been playing about 4 years now. I would buy it again after going to the police and trying to get it back if someone stole it. the only thing I don't like about it is the distortion is really low and you can't hear it too good. I compared it to a lot of things and this is like the best I could find for the price

I would use this with out a back up it is pretty strait. it hasn't broken down or anything. it doesn't need and servicing because there are no tubes but it does have a tube setting I'm not sure how close it sounds to a real tube amp but it's decent and overall it's a really durable amp and I don't think it would break too easily.

This amp has tons of different effects, there is echo, delays, chorus, delay + chorus, flanger, "ping pong", rotary speaker, Auto Wah, a compressor, phaser, and tremolo. And you can tap tempo how fast the echo and stuff is. This amp had two 60w speakers and it pretty big for what I paid and I would probably play Live with this. It's a solid state amp but it has a tube setting. There are also five channels that you can set and Switch with a pedal footswitch that comes with it.

Campbell2893
    You people who say it has dodgy distortion clearly just havent messed around with it enough because i can get everything sounding great.