V-Tone GM108 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GM108

Purchased from: guitar center

I'm not exactly sure of the brand of the guitar, but it's standard size with 3 single coils, the amp fits many many music styles. I mainly play the "lighter" rock, but I can't help but attempt to play heavier rock such as Korn or Slipknot. The amp isn't really loud of clean, but when you put it on the distortion mode and turn it to 4 that would be the equivalent to clean on 10 (goes 1-10). The amp has many different sounds, the clean sounds the same on all volumes, the disrortion is very nice.

I play many kinds of rock, and it matches them very well. I've been playing for about a month now, I would definately buy this amp again if I was looking for a 15 watt, but if I was going for a bigger amp it would still be a Behringer. I love turning up the distortion on it and having a headphone jack, and cd input. The only thing I don't like is the buzzing and vibrating sounds, at times, I was either going to buy this Behringer GM108, or the Crate 15 watt. I'm not sure of the model, I chose this one because the Crate was 150 and this one is only 60 and the reviews we're good for this amp, I wish it was bigger.

I think the amp is very reliable, it hasn't disappointed me yet. I wouldn't use it on a gig because it is only a 15 watt, but I'm sure if I had a bigger amp that was the same brand, Behringer, I wouldn't need a backup. The amp hasn't broken down yet.

The Behringer GM108 is very versatile, it can fit just about any kind of genre. I play just about everything from Blink 182 to Slipknot. The amp has a head phone jack, and cd input. It has 27 "classic" presets, it can have the cleanest sounds, or the crunchiest most distorted sounds. I use this amp in my medium sized rooms for practice with my band, it has enough power for a small gig or practice.