V-Tone GM108 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GM108

Purchased from: The Guitar Store

I'm using a Korean Strat copy with stock pickups but it still can make a cheap guitar sound amazing. I play mostly rock music and the wide range modelling and overdrive controls are great. You can have a lovely toneful clean sound or all out super overdrive metal if you want. It does get a bit of feedback at high volumes though but if your practising at home you dont need it too loud so that doesn't matter!

As I said I play mostly rock and this amp suits my playing perfectly. But if you wanted you could play nice clean soft stuff or heavy metal. If it was stolen I would definately buy it again. It's a great amp for 40. My favourite feature is the modelling. It's great coz you don't have to go out and spend hindreds on an amp modeller and pedals because its all in one box here for you. It's a great amp and even better its only 40!

I've had this amp for around a year and has been bashed around alot. No scratches or anything. Nothing broken. No need to call Behringer.

This amp has a rating of 15 watts but can be extremely loud with the overdrive. It has also got analogue modelling so your 40 quid can go a long way. It has a normal input jack a cd input jack and a headphone output jack. It has a Behringer stock 8" speaker that does the job just fine. It also has a 3 way tone control whohc justs makes it better than it already is.