V-Tone GM108 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GM108

I am using a Behringer guitar with the standard pick up style, it only has one channel, but I tend to play the same style of music so I never need to adjust the effects. I play mainly rock, with a little bit of blues added into it for some variety. the amplifier is not noisy and works in all types of enviorments, the amo can go from a heavy distortion to a very clean sound. the clean channel is not distorted at all, it gets a little muted when you go to max volume on u.s., california, and hot.

I play rock and alternative rock and this amp would be perfect for practice and for playing with a couple of friends. I have been playing for 4 years and I also own a '82 Ibanez blazer and a '80 Squier Bronco Bass. if this amp was stolen I would definetley buy this product again. I love how small it is and how loud it is from it's size. I also compared this product to a Behringer gmx 210, granted it doesn't have all of the effects that the gmx does, but it has the same sound quality as the gmx 210. I recomend this product to anybody Who is looking for a good practice amp.

I would depend on this amp at a very small gig or on road side playing but not at a standard gig of 50+ people. I would use this at the small gigs and not bring a back up because I have pushed this amp to it's limits and it still works like it was out of the box.

I do not know when the amp was made, I would have to say maybe 4 years ago. the amp is perfect for my playing style, it only has one channel but I tend to play the same style of music so I never need to adjust the effects. this amp has one channel, an anolog modeling system with settings from top to bottom Amp: California, British, Tweed. Mode: Hot, Hi gain, and Clean. Speaker: U.S., U.K., and Flat. I play mainly rock, with a little bit of blues so it give you the basics of what you need and that little bit more. I use this amp when playing with some friends or at a small party, it's loud enough to get the noise going but not so loud that people begin to complain.

jethro420
    i just got one for christmas along with a fender starcaster, i absolutely love it! with a flick of three switches, i can go from heavy metal to clean! i love it