V-Tone GM108 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GM108

Right now I am using a First Act guitar with stock pickups and this amp makes it sound amazing. It fits me and my music style great which is classic rock and newer rock. Its noisy on all settings and in my house and outside it can be clean or distorted clean if you have all of the master and Drive all the way dose get a little distorted. In any setting. The distortion is vary brutal if all the way up but if you have it all the way up you must not like the sound of what your playing.

I play mainly rock its a perfect match to me. I've been playing for 2 or 3 years. I also own a Indiana acoustic guitar a First Act electric guitar. I don't wish I asked more then what I did I was told all about what I was getting. If it were lost or stolen I would buy the same thing or a little bigger one. I love the whole thing I wish it had some effects other than just distortion. My favorite feature would have to be the distortion. The main reason I got it was for the distortion. When I got it I compared it to a Fender amp and this one seemed like a better buy.

I can depend on it for what ever I need I would use it in a smaller gig but not a big gig its been beat around a lot since I have had it and still nothing wrong with it no scratches nothing. It is vary well kept care of. I play on it every day. It has never broke so I have not had to replace anything.

From the research that I have done they began making this model in 2003. It is great for what I play which is classical rock and some Metallica. It has 3 channels. It has a 1/4 inch jack for your instrument another for cd/mp3 player and a third for headphones. I use the amp for in my hose or out side use till I get better. It has plenty enough power for what I use it for it rattles the windows in my house which are all new.

jthm_guitarist
    These amps are designed to provide a tube-like feel and sound with flexibility and road-worthiness.