V-Tone GM110 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GM110

Purchased from: Musicians Friend.com

This amp fits great with all types of music. I play punk, rock, and a little metal and it sounds great for all types. It goes from heavy distortion without a pedal, to a nice clean sound. Some times on heavy distortion, though, you will always be able to hear this loud fuzzy noise (it can get pretty annoying).

This amp fits well with all types of music. I use an Epiphone Les Paul with it and it sounds great. I love how this amp can go from heavy distortion to a great clean sound. If this amp broke, I would most likely by the same amp. This amp can produce an extremely powerful sound, so buy this and get more bang for your buck.

I have never had any difficulty with this amp. I think it is 100% durable and long lasting. It has never broken down. I would use this amp on a gig if a bigger one Busted. This could even by my regular amp for a gig it is so powerful. I can definently always depend on this amp, since it has never had one thing wrong with it.

It has 9 different channels that you can switch through. It does have a headphone jack in the back of the amp. I wish this amp had some effects on it, but unfortunately it doesn't. I was shocked by the amount of power this baby has. I am in a small band and play at talent shows etc. with this and it definitely has enough power. You might be able use this at medium sized gigs probably if you want to. It is a very versatile amp that can produce many sounds.

erthegreat
    I saw a good price on this amp, so I think i'll buy it. Thanks for giving me some info to go off of.
    Insane_Hippy
    I got one of these (used) for $50 at a music shop. Best $50 I have ever spent in my life.