V-Tone GMX110 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GMX110

My Strat is a standard 3 single coil Strat, but I just bought a set of Fender Hot Noiseless pickups, they sound great with this amp. I also have Ibanez RG7321 It goes pretty well with the amp also. You can play anything on the GMX110, I play blues to Korn so this amp suites my style very well. This amp is not very noisy at all, but it can get pretty loud for a small amp. The clean channels sounds amazing, the modeling channel is were you can switch up the distortion & overdrive and also add effects, there are 99 effects on the processor, but some of them are quite useless. The Distortion can range from late '60s overdrive tone, to "nu-metal" tone.

Overall I would say that this a great solid amp for anybody, anyplaying style. I bought this amp to to save money for more gear, but I was not expecting for it to sound so good & have such good features.

The V-Tone GMX110 is the most compact of the GMX series of analog modeling guitar combos with internal effects and tuner. It is a 2-channel guitar amplifier with 30 Watts and a 10" Jensen/Bugera speaker. Here, too, you get 27 possible modeling sound combinations. With its clean channel and the full-featured modeling channel you get every sound you need, from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion. The ultra-flexible FXT function allows independent effects settings on each channel, while the patented Dynamizer circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone. The 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effect combinations has 99 user presets and MIDI control.