V-Tone GMX212 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GMX212

Purchased from: ZZounds.com

Like I said you can get really heavy metal distortion to crytal clear with just a few switches. For the heavier sound, just turn up the bass nob. I really like the british with hi gain and the high on the three band equalizer turned all the way up. Its sounds great. For more of a metal, go to calif, hot, US, with the high and the bass all the way up. Sounds sweet. This thing gets great alround sound.

I play soft punk, some hard punk, and some rock. This thing can do whatever you need it too. I've been playing for 2 years, and this is my first "real" amp. I love it too. If it were stolen id buy it again in a heart beat. It can sound just like a Marshall, or it can get clean like a Fender. The only thing to make it perfect would be if the footswitch could change between effects, not just turn them on and off and switch channels. This is an awsome amp, worth every dollar spent.

It's built like a tank, simply stated. The speakers are protected, the nobs feel solid. everything works great. One time me and my friend put some ear plugs on and ed it to 10 everything and it worked great. This thing will last.

This amp has 99 onboard effects, 27 possible variations with the amp, distortion, and cabs, and two channels, footswitchable. The 99 effects are great, once you figure out what they do, and what they are, so make sure you get the manual with it. It gets great distortion out of its 100 watt head into two jensons. It took me a while to get a decent clean out of it, and now that I have it its alot quieter than the distortion channel, which is to be expected. But this thing gets plenty loud. And for the price, its the best best deal out there.