V-Tone GMX212 review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone GMX212

On this amp you have a clean and distortion channel. The distortion is heavy and with the 99 effects built in, it sound great. I use an Epiphone les paul on it and it sounds good. It gets lound and still sounds great. It gives great feedback and gain.The distortion is about the best distortion I've ever heard.

I play rock, blues, and metal and this amp sounds great with it. I've been playing for about a year and I used to use a RP-80 and a Squier and Epiphone amp together with pedal. The coolest thing about it is the distortion that sounds great and on the back panel it has two outputs for loudspeakers so you can use a cabinet with it.

You will not regret getting this amp. It compares to most half stacks. And it fram will keep it together. This amp has never let me down. It would do good gigs and propably concerts. You could use this without ever buying another amp. This amp has never broke nor let me down.

This amp is great for any kind of style of music. It gives great distortion and a clean or another distortion channel. It has 2x12" speakers in it and sounds great. My brother had got one for his b-day a while back and I heard it and wanted one so I asked for one for my b-day and got one. I am so glad!

B_M_I_B
    Awesome amp. Amazing quality, and i havn't encountered any of the problems that people have listed above. i cranked it up to around 7 on the master volume in the studio and it was imence, Shut the drummer up aswell. i recomend it to anyone. just listen to the band Helloween (they all use behringer amps) My drummer hates the amp, maybe because it's German or just because of the name, and thats why i crank up the volume on it. It can handle being thrashed around with at a crazy volume, and also sound great at a low volume i.e. 1. The worst problem i've encountered so far is that one of the knbs fell off (This was due to a clumsy mate getting it caught) It really is an amazing amp. I'm curretly using a Legacy telecaster. It was 99 when i brought it but now it's 55. and this amp makes that sound amazing. should be getting a Schecter PT soon so i can't wait to hear the sound i get from that. Buy it, you won't reget it.