Uberschall review by Bogner

Bogner: Uberschall

Purchased from: Amazon

As someone who plays a guitar constantly and is looking for a solid heavy metal sound, I couldn't resist the Bogner Uberschall amplifier. In German, Uberschall means, "super sonic" and the power that this amp offers definitely lives up to the name. This amp is designed for the more extreme forms of music.

FEATURES: The Uberschall offers a sleek rectangular design in a black finish. This allows you to place this amp in any position that you desire, whether it be in a recording studio setting or just private playing.

SOUND QUALITY: This amp has a very wide range of sound options for any type of player. For those who are more mellow, you can use a clean setting with no distortion, while those who like a very heavy metal sound (like me), those settings are also available to you. This amp sports a wide range of volume, gain, and other sound knobs. Over time, you will discover every possible sound option to satisfy all the different types of music that you want to play. If done correctly, you can get a very rich sound that is worth every dollar spent on this product.

DURABILITY: The Bogner Uberschall is a very sturdy piece of equipment. Having dropped mine in the past, I plugged it in and played my guitar a little to see if anything was broken, which is when I found out that everything was perfectly fine. The only imperfection I found was a small dent in the side.

MAINTENANCE: The cleaning process for this amp is fairly similar to cleaning a guitar, but with fewer steps and materials. All you really need is a soft cloth and some contact cleaner, along with some free time. This is only the easy part though. In extreme situations, you might have to bring the amp into a shop to get it fixed, as live voltage wires are not necessarily fun to deal with.

PERFORMANCE: I am a little picky when it comes to appearance and performance of various products. I like to have a good sound to my equipment as well as a good sound. The Bogner Uberschall takes care of this minor annoyance. It has the sought after sound that I like as well as the sleek design that satisfies my need for quality. Other amps that I have had in the past have gotten the job done but the Bogner Uberschall has definitely been the missing link in my music puzzle. I This is definitely the amp to get if you want all around high quality sound.