X-25R review by Brand X

Brand X: X-25R

Purchased from: Taylor Music Company

I run an Epiphone Special II. It has a little buzz but not much more then anything else I've heard. It makes nice sound. Not as heavy of a bass sound as it can get out of the highs tho. It is very clean and very distorted.

Overall it's a great beginners amp. I've been playing a couple years and I love it. I plan on moving up to a Line 6 sometime soon. When moneys not tight. I'd buy something else if it was stolen just because I already plan on updating anyways. I love it, I have no reason to hate it.

I can depend on it. I drop it kick it throw shit in it to carry around. It's a flippin tank.

It's a relatively new amp. I love it. It may not be a real nice line X amp. But it's awesome. It's loud as s--t and it works perfect. The tone is great. One channel, headphone jack, reverb. The basics. It has plenty of power for me. I've played live with it a few times and nobody complained about it being to quiet.

Scorpserpent
    eddiehimself
    Dude...Line 6 aint bad...try them out...try Line 6's flextone or Spider III...cool amps
    PrestigeRGAx
    yea..Line's arent bad at all. But some people dont like them because theyre made in China and they're digital. I had one and I loved it.
    rolfblack
    yeah I got this little beast for practice almost like a decade back and I dig it. Haven't seen 'em in awhile tho... And dude -line 6 are fine... after all it's what you do with it. I play lead w/ a mustang which I hear's not such a great plan cuz o the muddy tones -but after a bit of tweaking with the balance, gain and some reverb -sounds fine.