X-25R Review

manufacturer: Brand X date: 09/23/2005 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Brand X: X-25R
The X-25R will blow you away with its awesome bang-for-the-buck factor. 25 surprisingly effective watts pump through the 10" special-design speaker mounted in an enclosed cab for extra punch. You can switch between clean and drive channels and use the 3-band EQ to shape your tone and get a scooped mid sound.
 7.9
 8.8
 2,098
review (1) 4 comments vote for this gear:
X-25R Reviewed by: ipdaily, on september 23, 2005

Purchased from: Taylor Music Company

Features: It's a relatively new amp. I love it. It may not be a real nice line X amp. But it's awesome. It's loud as s--t and it works perfect. The tone is great. One channel, headphone jack, reverb. The basics. It has plenty of power for me. I've played live with it a few times and nobody complained about it being to quiet. // 9

Sound: I run an Epiphone Special II. It has a little buzz but not much more then anything else I've heard. It makes nice sound. Not as heavy of a bass sound as it can get out of the highs tho. It is very clean and very distorted. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I can depend on it. I drop it kick it throw shit in it to carry around. It's a flippin tank. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall it's a great beginners amp. I've been playing a couple years and I love it. I plan on moving up to a Line 6 sometime soon. When moneys not tight. I'd buy something else if it was stolen just because I already plan on updating anyways. I love it, I have no reason to hate it. // 8

Comments