333XL-212 review by Bugera

Bugera: 333XL-212

Purchased from: American Musical Supply

I have a Gibson Les Paul Studio with classic humbucking pickups and it sounds super! excelent on every footswitch you choose to use. I also have a Gibson New Century Flying V This is a Guitar I won from The Gibson Guitar Company! There were only 400 made! The neck pickup is a496 ceramic magnet humbucker bridge pickup 500T ceramic magnet Humbucker. When I play my V after playing my Les Paul it sounds like I've turner the volume up!

Hard rock mostly, but I also play the blues clasic rock heavy metal not a proublem all styles this amp can handle it. I love everything about this amp. I've been playing for 38 years. I will say that if someone stole amp I would buy another. I have six different guitars and they all sound good with this amp.I use a Mark Tremonti wah-wah pedal, also a Scott Lan P.M.D. Bad Dog foot pedal. I own Eppiphone, PRS, Gibsons I have the Hawk by Gibson solid body like an SG only with Les Paul body style.

I would most certainly use this amp without a backup, never had any trouble with anything going wrong with this amp. This amp is so well built that it can be transported without any proublem at all. For a combo amplifier I think it weighs 79 pounds.never had a tube go bad. So this is a godsend to me. Figure I bought this amp for $699.99, it was on sale when I got it it's regular price was $1300.00 I got a great buy!

My amp was made in 2008.This is the best amp I've ever ouned! This amp is so solid and has 3 channels comes with footswitch, clean, crunch, lead FX loop. The Reverb is outstanding! Boutique-style 120 Watts Hand built 4 x 12ax7 valves for terrifying punch and mind blowing gain. Bugera is the soul of valves! This amp will match any speaker cabnit, and can also be used for recording studio.

navydan51
    Shredmaster42 wrote: I'm deciding between this and a Peavey Valve King, thanks for the great review, and by any chance could you get an industrial metal sound from this amp?
    sandman-105
    yeah im thinking of getten this amp for christmas and i cant wait for it played it in a store and fell in love