333XL review by Bugera

Bugera: 333XL

Purchased from: Online

I use a Jackson Dinky with a Seymore Duncan at the bridge, standard single coil in the middle and a Seymore Duncan Dual Rail at the neck. The Music I play is VERY diverse, therefore I need a tube amp that will compliment that style so I needed something with 3-channels such as this amp had to offer. This thing squeals with harmonic screechs such as I have never heard before. The attack is clean and I like hearing my pick hit the strings when I'm double picking the shit out of my guitar. The clean channelis awesome, I'd put it up against any Fender from pre to post CBS. The reverb that my JSX was missing, just adds the warmth and tones that the JSX clean channel was missing! My JSX clean channel was so "dry sounding". With such a price difference you'd think it would smoke my 33XL but it simply isn't the case!

Since I play a wide varriety of music and I've played every type of tube amp & solid state crap on the market, and I know I'm older than most of you, believe me when I tell you young "wiper snappers" this amp will floor you. If your on a budget like I am and your $$ is important to you and your a tone chaser like most of us are here, then get yourself one of these? What do you have to lose? The Bugera 33XL's tone/sound. I dare you to find a better tube amp any where! You'll be so pleased that you did and for the money you saved you can take the family out to dinner a movie and a small vacation!

I've played the hell out of this amp, small clubs to larger venues. I've heard these things were junk. I haven't had any problems with mine but it sounds so good and the cost is so low, I'm going to buy a "back-up" just in case. Who wants to be in the middle of a gig and BAM, your amps gone? I think whatever issues Bugera may have they will sooner or later get passed them.

You know all the great features already, three chanels Clean, Crunch & Lead. Had all the Features my Peavey JSX had but with one extra important thing (at least to me and other JSX users), it has reverb! Line out on the back so you don't have to mic it, but I wouldn't use it, it just doesn't do justice to this "bad boy". I play everything to VH, Robin Trower, Rage, Beatles, Hendrix, Blues, Heavy Metal etc. Without a doubt, it smokes my Peavy JSX at a third of the price!

wtf_dude69
    Just Bought this beast. All you could ask for with the head and cabinet costing under $1000 I highly recommend it
    CleanCanvas
    if your from the US, Aus or canada i recommend u dont buy this amp the transformer in the head doesnt match our power plugs and will blow up your power supply which makes it a very unreliable head
    BoogerHook
    wolfeman85
    BoogerHook wrote: .Brendan.Clace wrote: rzemon wrote: These amps are produced by Behringer, probably the worst ever guitar electronics manufacturer. I've played this head and it's weak as hell. I wouldn't recomend it to anybody. You are a dumbass. Behringer does not MAKE these amps at all. Bugera is its own entity. Behringer just promotes and carries them under their wing. How else do you think that Bugera can keep their amps so cheap? These are INCREDIBLE amplifiers for the price. Bugera is the new low budget high gain amplifier. There is no need to be paying 3 and 4k for an amp head, especially if the only difference is the quality of the pots. Bugera has had some issues with some of the amps (not THAT many), but so does every amp company. Anyways, I really think that if you walk into the store, pick up a decent guitar, and plug in, you will be totally blown away by how much this amp ROCKS! The price - tone ratio is insane for these things. Definitely worth a check out!!!! all Behinger amps have Bugera speakers in them....and all Bugera amps are beringers...end of story good or bad... thats the way it is.. there is no "wing" they are under.. also your the Idiot...anyone who listens to ATTACK ATTACK can't possible no anything about anything...so turn of your computer and go throw away your music collection and start over fag.
    dude bugera is its own company behringer has nothing to do with them besides promoting and supporting them bugera has its own parts, its own designs and its own factories...if you had any idea what you were talking about you would know that...and by the way what music a person listens to doesnt have anything to with what they know about something... it's amazing how goddamn ignorant some people are