6262 review by Bugera

Bugera: 6262

Purchased from: Tropical Music PR

Cheap guitars and expensives one can be use on this amp obviously I recommend if you use a cheap change the pick ups! DiMarzio or SD the amp gets very noisy with cheap pick ups I know I have tested a few in it. Its really loud and powerful amplifier its great for any kind its really punchy on the lead channel it can make your ears bleed hahaha if you are in a bed room clean what I like about is that its good for any type of music! That needs a really cute clean!

I play metal any metal and I highly recommend the 6262 for metal but it can be used for many different genres so you can't lose with this one honestly that amp makes my day everytime I use it I'm very proud of it I have and it doesn't sound as identical to 6505 as many other users say all depends on how you use it!

Well as everyone knows Bugera's old models like mine still exist but since I had trouble with the warranty I fixed it myself which wasn't that hard to do. And it rocking and goin strong with every passing day. But right now they are solid I'm not a gear snub that ppl think expensive is better I don't believe that but I know is easier for some ppl to just buy something really expensive but I like to go against the stream and experiment if you are like me just buy it.

My Bugera was made 2008 and I bought January something 2011. This amp can do anything from metal to jazz but to play jazz you need a jazz guitar. It has 2 channels but in the clean has a mode which is called Crunch. I will use this amp for anything hope of getting another 6262 soon.

Victor.Croll
    I just bought the Infinium version of this amp + the 4x12 cab and it's brilliant! It's the first time in over 30 years playing that I've got a great sound by just plugging into the amp without pedals! Love it
    rockmattstar
    My 6262 is now 6 years old, gigged nationwide, been used 3-5 times a week at a minimum of 3 on the volume knob and it's still perfect with no issues. If you take care of your equipment you won't have any problems, just make sure it's warm before you flick the standby on and make sure it's cold before you throw it in the back of the van. If you do these simple things it will last.
    ronhoward
    Bugera is it's own company, Behringer just does the marketing and distribution. That's a very common misconception.
    bobster5150
    EVERYONE GIVES BUGERA/BEHRINGER A BAD RAP,..VERY UNDESERVED And,being a Relatively New Company back in the early 2000's,they were BOUND to have some GLITCHES. As Now it's 2014,BUGERA Has built a Very Respectable Reputation. NEVER Any Problems have I had with the BUGERA Amps/Cabs,or the Behringer Amps,Preamps,Rack/StompBox FX. BUILT For the WORKING MUSICIAN that has QUALITY/RELIABILITY You always find in more EXPENSIVE,Old Standard BRAND NAME Equipment Behringer and Bugera Products have given me the MOST AFFORDABLE,RELIABLE Guitar Gear/Amps,and I would RECOMMEND THEM to ANYONE. AWESOME TONE,THANKS BEHRINGER/BUGERA,for some of the BEST Hi-Gain Guitar Tone I've ALWAYS SEARCHED FOR!!