CG 65R Review

manufacturer: Coxx date: 07/11/2005 category: Guitar Amplifiers
It's very cheap and very good like on the 65 watt. If you don't have many cash for amp - search this in shops!
 6.1
 7.5
 4.6
 1,628
review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
CG 65R Reviewed by: HardMan, on july 11, 2005

Purchased from: Riff SM Cracow

Features: This amp was made in 2005 in Germany. I play hard and this amp I not so bad for this style like metal, rock, punk-rock etc. Even I play on it blues and it takes cool. This amp has 2 channels. On clean channel you can turn on gain and make sound crunchy, secound channel is a heavy overdrive. There is corection on each channel. On overdrive there is corection of high and low tonal ranges. On overdrive you have also something like voice it make soud deeper with more low tones and mid on lower level or lighter it makes that the mid tones are more screamy. On clean channel you have standart three corection EQ. Reverb in this amp is very good. It haves CD/line inputs, footswitch input and headphones input. Also it haves a Line outputs that means you can send the signal from your amp to antidotal amp or recoarding devices. And it has external speaker output. In this amp I use usually every thing there is no features I never use. I thick this amp doesn't need anything more. // 8

Sound: I use it with H-S-H pickup and the soud is full, bright and warm. That amp can play very noisy with in overdrive channel 'cause it even 102db. On channel clean it can be even 55bd. That amp has got 65 watt but the speaker is Eminence with only 50 watt, so it must be change for something biger to get very good sound. But now is ok. This amp can play very brutal! // 6

Reliability & Durability: I don't have problems with this amp. I think I can count on it. // 8

Overall Impression: I play brutal and my amp follows me greate! It's very cheap and very good like on the 65 watt. I love that amp just that speaker. I want to buy biger and it will be super amp! If you don't have many cash for amp so search this in shops! // 8

Comments