BV120H review by Crate

Crate: BV120H

I use a Tom DeLonge Strat and a Gibson Les Paul. Both sound awesome to me. I play anything and everthing that sounds good. Punk, emo, hardcore, metal, rock, blues, and jazz; all of it sounds great throught this amp. If you really want an array of sounds buy a EQ pedal. I never use mine and still get the tones I want.

So many people rip on the amp saying it has lifeless tone. In my opnion you have to spend no more than 10 minutes fiddling around with the knobs and you'll be satified. I have no complaints whatsoever and I have been in the guitar game for almost 6 years and had my fair share of equiptment. Everything from bad quality to good quality. Can't complain when I spend 500 and get something that sounds like a million bucks! We all have our needs and this amp fits mine perfectly, I hope some of you feel the same way.

I will use it for a gig soon! I just bought it, but I'm sure it's reliable, my other Crate head did the trick night in and night out.

Not quite sure when it was made, never really cared when it was. This amp in my opinion is very versatile. You can get wonderful clean sounds and heavy tight distortion. It has two channels, EFX loop, and nice sounding reverb. I never really needed a featured loaded amp head because I have effect pedals. This suits me perfectly. This amp is amazingly loud, but then again it's an all tube head. You get a simple, nice sounding head!

WhiteLightning
    i got to say the i like the look of the older blue voo doo's, the only thing is that they stopped making them in the blueish color so if i wanted another cab it would have to be black... i wondering if it still fuzz's a lot when its turned up half way or more?