FXT30 review by Crate

Crate: FXT30

I have a Schecter Gryphon and seymour duncan pickups. This amp is perfect for metal and blues. Its can be very loud at times but only when you want it to be. The sounds of this amp range from slow blues/jazz, to grindcore/death metal. The clean can get distorted but only when your at 10 and then the amp only distorts a little bit. The distortion on this amp is Awesome I never need a pedal or anything.

I play mostly blues and metal as I've said before this is a pefect match for that type of music and probably many others. I have been playing for 3 years and I have a Squire and a little 15 watt Fender amp. If this amp were stolen I would definitly buy it again. My favorite feature is the distortion and I wish it had a foot switch already but you have to buy that seperatly.

I depend On this amp every gig I play and it has Never misfunctioned or broken down. I go to every gig With out a backup.

Since I play mostly metal and blues this amp was perfect for me. It has an awesome clean channel so you can play blues or jazz. It has one of the best distortion channels I've seen. It also has a headphone jack. It also comes with 16 built-in effects including reverb, chorus, wah wah, doubler and many others. I have used this amp for many gigs it isnt heavy so I can take it prety much anywhere. This amp definatly has enough power so you won't need a huge amp for a small club.

leadrockguitar
    I own one of these and i find it very nice. just love the distortion on it. good quality and lots of tweaking.