GLX212 review by Crate

Crate: GLX212

I'm using it with a Fender Standard Mexican Strat with a Seymour Duncan hotrail in the bridge position. The effects are AMAZING. I experiment with them alot, like playing the verses to "Anarchy in the U.K." with the flange on. It's great at high volumes. The distortion can go from a light crunch to a dark and thrashy tone.

It's a great match for what I play. The only other amp I own is a Fender Frontman 15G. I only have my standard Strat too. I've been playing for about a year. If it was stolen or lost, I'd go find the person, destroy them, make sure they never slep again, or if that fails, buy a new one.I love everything about it. It has everything I want and then some.

This amp is built like a TANK. It's amazing. It could probably withstand anything. I don't think it will ever break down. Could definatly gig it without a backup.

I'm not sure what year it was made, probably 2003. It fits what I play perfectly which is alternative, punk, hardcore, and SKA. It has 3 channels, 2 gain channels, 1 clean. It has SO many effects. $ reverbs, 3 delays, flanger, 2 chorus', Octave effect, 2 wah effects, rotating speaker, and some others. 120 watts is PLENTY of power for a solid state amp.