GLX65 review by Crate

Crate: GLX65

The sound on it is clear and suits my style perfectly. It's an amp you can use with any kind of music. Since it has 3 different channels and 16 digital effects, you can make a lot of different combinations. Now I won't have to buy a flange pedal anymore!! The distortion on it is awesome on the solo channel. It's too bad it doesn't have a phaser effect on it though.

I play pretty much anything, and thats what this amp is for. I've only been playing for 9 months. If my amp was stolen or anything, I would definately buy this again, or the GLX212, which is 120 watts. My favorite feature on this amp are the flange effects. It's too bad it doesn't have a phaser effect like I said before. I played other amps in the store, and everytime I went to Guitar Center, I played on that amp with any guitar. If you're considering buying this, BUY IT! It's awesome!!

I haven't had this amp for very long, but I would definately use this for gigs without any backup amps or anything. It hasn't broken down yet, so thats good!!

I love this amp! I play pretty much everything. It suits my style and the effects on it are awesome. It has reverb, flange, chorus, delay, even a built in tuner with a mute switch so you can tune your guitar quietly... It's a brand new model. It's got three channels (Clean, rhythm and solo), and 16 digital effects. The speaker is 12" and it also has a light so it'll light up the control panel if you need to. With 65 watts, its plenty for small venues and it's small enough just to practice.