GLX65 review by Crate

Crate: GLX65

Purchased from: Daddy's Junky Music

I use it with a Ibanez AM73. It souds great for any styles of music. The clean channel is amazing when you add a bit of reverb and the rhythm and solo channels can do anything from a bluesy sounding mellow distortion to something like billy corgan. The clean breaks up at high volumes which is kind of a bummer.

This is a great match for any style music. The only things I don't like about it are that you cant get a nice warm overdrive and the effect combos aren't that great. If it were stolen I would probably buy something else because this thing is expensive new and for the same amount of money you could buy a Line 6 or something that comes with better built in effects. My favorite feature is the rotating speaker effect and that it comes with a footswitch.

I have used this amp for a lot of gigs and it's never broken down. I would and I do gig with it without a backup.

I love this amp. It has 3 channels, clean rhythm and solo. The clean channel is great but it breaks up when the volume it up to about 7. It has an efect loop and comes with a footswitch which controls all the channels and the DSP. The effects aren't that great. The only ones I really use are the chorus, reverb, and rotating speaker.