GT65 review by Crate

Crate: GT65

Purchased from: Don't Know

I have some kind of Yamaha, a ERG121 I think. it's not that great of a guitar, and it still sonds awesome thanks to this amp. Like I said, it can get a lot of the sounds for rock music, or just about any other style. The distortion is awesme! The solo is great for soloing or some nice crunchy ryhthm parts. The reverb, however, does not do too much to the sound.

This matches all of my music. It is great! I have been palkying for a year and have never found an amp as near as good as this in this price range! I have tried many different amps, but didn't find a thing. If it were stolen, I would eventually buy it again. I truly do reccomend getting it!

I would use it maybe in a gym, nothing bigger, it isnt really that loud. It has not broken on me yet. I play it about 2 hours a day, haven't had one problem with it, and I have only had it for a few months, but it is very solid so. You probably won't need a backup amp when perfroming live, but anything can happen so you could bring an extra just in case.

This amp was made a few years ago I think. It is a very solid amp! It's had a couple bangs, and nothing is wrong at all, not even a scratch on it! It has three channels. Clean, rhythm, and solo. All are great, but the solo has I little bit of fuzz. No big deal. This amp Can definitely go very loud! I play just about any style of rock music, and I can get a lot of the sound shtat I want!

taylormd
    I have the same issue as johnsy2004. plug in my cd player and the volume blasted. Anyone know why and how to remmedy the problem??
    enraged monkey
    lol ps, one great amp well worth the buy i got mine for roughly 250 from london sounds amazing! would recommend over a lot of amps
    L3P4rk0ur4l1f3
    Do Re Mi wrote: My amp picks up radio stations...anyone know how to fix this?
    I'm sorry but if that was happening to me i wouldn't fix it that's awesome. I bet that amp is louder than your stereo so crank that thing up and listen to the radio
    DZCunuck
    just got a question, how would this compare to a Randall RG75 cause i've narrowed it down to these 2
    johnsy2004
    Petey D
    johnsy2004 wrote: does this amp actually have a headphone jack? if so where is it? i got this amp but cant seem to find it anywhere alothough the description at the top says it does contain one. *confusion*
    You must have an older model. Mine is older, and it dosen't have a headphone jack. Great rehearsal amp, squeals like a stuck pig past 7 though.
    Chevrolet_Z28
    Ive had this amp for about 4 years and it is still as good as new. I play with an Epiphone Les Paul Studio and it sounds great.
    Zach Dunn
    Do Re Mi wrote: My amp picks up radio stations...anyone know how to fix this?
    that is awsome lol