GX65 review by Crate

Crate: GX65

Purchased from: Mr. Bills Music

I have a Crate guitar also im not sure of the pickup sytles. It really does suit my music good like i said before from heavy to light just change the settings to you likeing and bamm you got sound. There is the usual noise of eeeeeeee when the distortion is on but not when your playing and theres certain sweet spots where u can get it to ring. the clean does get distorted at high volumes usually high end treble settings. The distortion is pretty good but i use a DoD death metal pedal.

i have been playing for 4 yrs.i own 2 dod pedals a flanger and death metal distortion.Depending on my money situation if i had to get a new amp i like going deaf i would get a bigger amp.I really love the output of the amp.I really dont like the distortion that it comes with.

The amp is good.I really do trust it as long as you treat it right. I have had to get it repaired because i "blew" it, i cried because that amp is like my 1st born child

Im not sure of the the year I think its pretty new. Oh yeah the amp is great it has the bass, mid,treble. I play heavy from medium light like system of a down to nirvana. There is 2 channels for distortion wich you can customize,it came with a foot pedal box which you can switch between the two distortions that you want and reverb. I wish it had a flanger cause thats the only pedal i use i like to keep my music an natrul as possible. I use the amp at school and smaller places. The amp is only a 65 watt and it was keeping up with other 100 watt amps.