XT65R review by Crate

Crate: XT65R

I think that this amp. Could be used for all different types of music because you have so many knobs to turn so you get the sound you want. Plus, you have three channels. It is a 65 watt amp. And it can get pretty loud (depending on how loud you make it). On the clean channel (mode), there is a reverb that if you turn it up pretty high, it will sound like your playing in a stadium. If you are playing on rythm mode (with whatever sound you make of it) you can stomp (if you have the foot switch) onto the solo channel and give your rythm a boost.

I love this amp and I think it is for any kind of music because there are three channels which is really helpful to most people (I think). I didn't expect for it to be so succesful for me. But that's just me, your gonna have to go get it and see if you agree with me. But I would reccomend this amp to anyone who is starting to get gigs.

I would say this amp. will last a long time. I think that it is very durable and if you are in a little gig or sometimes medium, then you won't need a backup amp or anything like that. For me the amp hasn't broken down for me or malfunctioned at all.

This amp. has many great features to it. It has three different channels on it which are clean, solo and rhythm. It also comes with a foot switch (only if you buy the package) so you can switch through your channels with a stomp on a switch. The three different modes have different features on them. For example, the clean mode has a reverb. On the rhythm and solo modes they have level for volume and gain for distortion.

OneLastSaluteFW
    How well do you think this would work with a very high-gain distortion peda(Line6 Tonecore Uber Metal)? I just need to know whether the speakers will hold up well.
    giorgio1210
    I used this amp with a dist pedal and it just feedsback like a b itch, its my friends and the clean channel stinks, its way to harsh, its like having a crappy wah at the toe position, I dare you to put the clean channel with your bridge pickup. the dist channel is pretty bad to, it just sounds bad like that bad ss overdrive you get on 10 watt amps. And it pains me to say im stil gonna have to use this amp till I get enough money from my job to get a real amp.
    Do Re Mi
    Yeah, I don't think you're right giorgio. You must of been playin' a different amp.