N-10 HoneyTone review by Danelectro

Danelectro: N-10 HoneyTone

Purchased from: ebay

When I first used this amp I was stunned, I had no clue how loud an amp of its size could be. And trust me it's really loud! And the distortion on it is just amazing, this thing can pump out way more sound then it looks like it can, it has more then enough volume and distortion then I need it for.

Overall this is a great amp, it's way more fun then normal amps that have plugs becuase with this amp I can just walk outside and start playing while im going down the streets. It's good to jsut be playing by yourself and learning a few things while you dont have your regular amp with you. Yah so its mostly a good backup for wen your normal amp isnt there, it has the tone, volume, and distortion to serve a perfect backup.

Well I definently wouldn't use this in a gig cuz it's not that loud that ppl would be able to hear it! I just use this at home for wen my main amp is at my friends house and I don't bring it back to my home, it's a great backup for when its not around. The first day I got this I droped it and it looked like it hit the floor pretty hard, but no harm done, it still sounded perfect and theres no marks on it from the drop, I can always trust this wen I don't have my other amp with me.

This amp is a Danelectro Honey Tone. It was one of those kool mini amps. It runs on a 9 volt batterie so you can bring it anywhere, it also even has a belt clip on the back of it so you can just clip it to your pants and walk around and play ur guitar. The amp has a volume, tone and drive knobs and it may not sound like a lot but thats all it needs. It also has a headphone jack and a spot to put a DC adapter.

jimizeppelin
    this amp sucks balls....eats batteris in like an hour..and the overdrive is just a lot of noise